Saturday, October 5, 2019

Because He Lives: How do we know we are pleasing God?

Because He Lives Blog
Because He Lives
“Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.”
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)
Do you ever wonder how we know that the Lord is happy with our words and deeds? Well it is in the feeling that you have served someone else because Jesus is Love and he only wants us to love him and each other. As long as what you say and do is moving the conversation that way you are always certain you have pleased the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around the Coffee Table with Chuck: Viral overload

As some of  you may have noticed I have been off my blogs for a couple of weeks. The reason was I was ill and in the Hospital with pneumoni...